Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887382970

From: <>
Subject: Re: Di Joke
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 15:16:10 +0000

At 11:23 PM 2/3/98 -0500, Van Boxmeer Family wrote:
>At 08:34 PM 2/3/98 -0200, you wrote:

>>>Mr. Moore
>>>

>>>Your lack of class is quite obvious in the above post. I don't think you'll
>>>find many who appreciate your pathetic sense of humour.
>>>

>>>Maxine
>>Hot Damn I thought it was funny as can be although the Orange bimbos
>>response provided a chuckle also.
>>
>>is mise
>>Joe Joyce
>>Free All Irish Political Prisoners
>>Joe Joyce Home Page http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/8233
>>
>Mr. Joyce
>
>I am not surprised that you would find this humorous. I assure you; you do
not
>do your cause any good by your childish tantrums and name calling sessions!
>
>Maxine

It would be great to see Di and the Royal family united again. Where can we
get a couple of White Fiats??? While she may of been a darling to the
foriegeners she was just another English Royal to the rest of us. I am
surprised she was not mentioned in Trousergate.
Dave>
Eili\dh an'Faoileann

This thread: