Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887386368

From: <>
Subject: Re: Tired of List
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 11:12:48 EST

After reading several of these notes posted to say how much they dislike the
list, all I can say is try a little patience. It's true that sometimes I
mostly use my delete key, but I also know if I wasn't on the list, I would
have missed some very valuable information. People on the list have been
generous with information whenver I have requested it. They have also guided
me in the right direction to find specific information that would have taken
me months to find on my own. Yes, it's true that sometimes the subject gets a
little off course, but then a lot of the information is put forth by very
intelligent, informed people. To those who are unsubscribing, you never know
what you might miss - all because you find it an inconvenience to hit the
delete button. Oh well, for whatever it's worth, I love the list and thanks
to all who have been so helpful to me in searching my line. Katie

This thread: