Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887394127

From: John Carpenter <>
Subject: Re: Di Joke
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 10:22:07 -0800 (PST)

Here I am in a concialliatory mood and you make me
laugh at an inflamatory statement. I do see your
point, but cousin Charlie isn't so bad....just has
similar tastes to our president.....ugly women.

let me apologise in advance to the good spellers for
the 2 "l's" in conciliatory. They don't bother me.

--- wrote:

> At 11:23 PM 2/3/98 -0500, Van Boxmeer Family wrote:
commemorative stamp?

over before.....

post. I don't think you'll
humour.

> >>Hot Damn I thought it was funny as can be
although the Orange bimbos

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/8233

> >Mr. Joyce
> >
> >I am not surprised that you would find this
humorous. I assure you; you do
> not
> >do your cause any good by your childish tantrums
and name calling sessions!

> >Maxine
> >

> It would be great to see Di and the Royal family
united again. Where can we
> get a couple of White Fiats??? While she may of
been a darling to the
> foriegeners she was just another English Royal to
the rest of us. I am