Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887394648

From: John Carpenter <>
Subject: Re: Yes, they are killing Kurds
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 10:30:48 -0800 (PST)

You can't discuss history without going into politics
and you can't be SI without being political....but we
do try to hold it down....sometimes.......I think
Linda was agree with me that the only real NONO is
deliberate rudeness and of course that shows up from
time to time too.

---Marilyn A Caretti wrote:

> I thought politics was a NO NO on this list.
> Marilyn
> On 12 Feb 1998 22:27:56 EDT writes:
> >How true it is. Evil has taken over.
> >Connie Beachy
> >Garrett County MD.
> >
> >DA>Yes, they are allowing everyone to die,
including Kurds. The Kurds

> You don't need to buy Internet access to use free
Internet e-mail.
http://www.juno.com