Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887407205

From: Patti McVetty <>
Subject: Megantic county
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 14:00:05 -0800

I had several requests for the title of the book of records for Megantic
county so here is the info.:
The Anglo-Prostestants of Megantic County - Repertory of births,
Marriages and Burials. Volume 5

Published by Societe genealogique de region de l'Amiante, 671, boul.
Smith sud, Thetford Mines, Quebec, Canada G6G 1N1 phone ( 418)338-8591.

We purchased our copy in Kennears Mills (pop. approx 200 when everyone is
home) at the general store for about $40.

Hope this helps. BTW we found another branch of the family in addtion to
the generation found in the book. The FRC (LDS) had info on Lowell Mass.
and found more people we didn't have any info on previously. It's akin
to that first kiss! (-;

Cheers Patti

This thread: