Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887415905

From: fraser <>
Subject: Robert Davison
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 11:25:05 +1100

40 million dollars spent on a conference to decide if we should go
republic and now there is to be a referendum in 1999 When there are
waiting lists a mile long for people to get into hospitals and the
slower of our children leave school not able to read Guess my opinion
doesn't count as long as I can still get the superanuation that my
husband paid into when he was working Looking foreward to Irish trip I
am member A1652 of your society remember my first lot of journals went
to New Zealand Never mind all is forgiven Nita

This thread: