Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887431929

From: linda Merle <>
Subject: Re: Di Joke
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 20:52:09 -0800

Dear Al,

That post was a MISTAKE. A lowflying coming in from the front lines.
Some weeks ago a list member inadvertantly copied us on her fire,
and the other side did a REPLY ALL and returned it. There is NO
REASON for us to fight about it here. If you want to fight,
I will gladly supply the directions to subbing to IRL-POL. I
am not on the list myself, it does bad things for my bloodpressure.
However if you have a need to fight with real terrorists -- it's
a great place.

In the meantime, could we try turning the other cheek or just
send your zings to the lady who posted it (accidently) to us.

I will go find out how she could get it here. I thought this
list was closed. Is she on this one? JAYSUS, next thing ya know,
Jerry and Tony and Bill will be here. WHy not, everyone else is.
All .... exploring their "Scot**-Irishness??? <falls off chair,
laughing>. If poor ol' Jerry goes to ....the bad place, he might
end up here! Maybe that's where those guys who can't unsub come
from....

TPO....is that you, lad???

Linda Merle

This thread: