Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887438191

From: "Renee C. Greene" <>
Subject: Re: Movies
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 01:36:31 -0500 (EST)

I'm saving your list to disk!

I've ALWAYS loved The Quiet Man - and smiled as I read your critique.

I saw Braveheart - and LOVED it (twice) but that's when I believed
my heritage to be English. After watching, I called my mother who
had watched it the same evening, and asked her, "How the English
DO that?" A huffiness in my voice. Like it was HER fault. LOL!!!

Now that I have learned of my Scottish heritage, I want to see it
again! (SMILES) Besides, I enjoyed seeing all those muscular
legs! (wiggling eyebrows and fanning self)

Men look SEXY in kilts!

Renee Collins-Greene
Email:
(954) 473-2071 Fax: (954) 473-1586