Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887475365

From: "Linda G. Williamson" <>
Subject: Re: You Know Who I Mean
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 08:56:05 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_004D_01BD3926.62858560

My only complaint is when someone spells a name or some part of a very =
important fact wrong and can cause confusion in the interpretation as a =
result.

I think perusing a post before sending is important to alleviate this =
problem. If you are not sending something that includes important =
facts, spell however your fingers spell.

Linda Williamson
email:
phone (250) 386-5254 / fax (250) 386-5254 (phone first)
1160 Craigflower Road, Bsmt., Victoria, British Columbia, V9A 2Y3
Family Tree Research: HARKOFF/HORKOFF, Georgia (USSR)>Canada; =
JURCKSE/YEREX/YERXA ?Netherlands>New York>Canada; WATSON, =
?>?Virginia>Washington State; LUDLOW, Ireland>Canada; CAMPBELL, =
Scotland>Ireland>Canada; FERGUSON, Scotland>Ireland>Canada; TRAVIS, =
?>?New York>Canada; YEOMANS/YOUMANS, ?England>New York>Canada; and more
http://members.aol.com/barnnies/pc.html