Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887475924

From: "Linda G. Williamson" <>
Subject: Re: tired of list
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 09:05:24 -0800

My second favourite key on the key board these days is the delete key.

I subscribe to a number of mailing lists and find that all seem to go off on
tangents. Once identified that the subject is not of interest to me, I
delete. It's part of belonging to a mailing list. Yes, it takes time but
patience is certainly a virtue in genealogy.

Remember -- delete if you don't want to read it.