Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0888333137

From: "Robert T. Hilliard" <>
Subject: Maps
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 10:12:17 -0500

Listers,
I just found a cool site on the 'net that has old maps for sale and for
auction. The prices on many of them seemed reasonable and a lot of
them have images of the maps attached so that you can actually see
them. Each map is listed by subject with the cartographer, name,
and a brief description of the map and its condition. They had a few
of early PA and the mid-Atlantic area, several of Ireland, England, and
the British Isles, but alas, none of Pittsburgh right now. They seem
to update fairly often because their dates were recent (within the past
couple of weeks). Now if I only had the money...
The site is at:
http://www.carto.com/
Enjoy!
Rob