Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-05 > 0894332565

From: Brent SMITH <>
Subject: Re: CELTIC TATTOOS - The meaning.
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 11:42:45 +1000

--------------7EB821F09BAB70E2CE99E7A3

SusanJO wrote:

> I yam guessing here, completely. But POTHC, considering her history that you
> gave here, looks like Prisoner Of The High Court.........? or something like
> that. Could have to do with her conviction and deportation and nothing to do
> with the beautiful Celtic language.
>
> Susan Osburn

Hi there Susan and all,

What you suggest fits with the letters POTH of the "POTHCJJL", but what about the
rest CJJL ??? As well I am not aware that people were tatooed as a result of
criminal charges being proven, although it is possible. Does anyone know if
convicted felons were tattooed as a matter of course????

--
Kind Regards,

Brent SMITH
Sydney, Australia

--------------7EB821F09BAB70E2CE99E7A3

<HTML>
&nbsp;

<P>SusanJO wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>I yam guessing here, completely.&nbsp; But POTHC,
considering her history that you
<BR>gave here, looks like Prisoner Of The High Court.........?&nbsp; or
something like
<BR>that.&nbsp; Could have to do with her conviction and deportation and
nothing to do
<BR>with the beautiful Celtic language.

<P>Susan Osburn</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;Hi there Susan and all,

<P>What you suggest fits with the letters POTH of the <FONT SIZE=+2>"POTHCJJL"</FONT>,
but what about the rest CJJL ??? As well I am not aware that people were
tatooed as a result of criminal charges being proven, although it is possible.
Does anyone know if convicted felons were tattooed as a matter of course????

<P>--
<BR>Kind Regards,

<P>Brent SMITH
<BR>Sydney, Australia