Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-10 > 0907861287

From: "Andrew Aaron Orr" <>
Subject: Re: Griffiths Valuation
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 08:41:27 -0700

Surnames in Villages
These are the Surnames in some of the villages of Griffith's Valuations for Ballintober Oughaval Islandeany Ballyhean and Kilmaclasser Parishs
These are just the names some are listed in a village more than once as tentant or shared tenant of land.

BALLINTOBER PARISH

KILLAVALLY EAST
Thomas BAINES Judith BAINES John WALSH James JENNINGS William FINN
Edmond JOYCE William JOYCE Patrick BAINES John JOYCE Edmond McNULTY
William GIBBONS Michael ROURKE Patrick McCABE Martin ODEA
Rev Park. McLAUGHLIN Anthony McKVEILY Luke SHEA Patrick FINN

KILLAVALLY WEST
Michael WALSH Patrick McCABE Thomas BAINES Judith BAINES Thomas WALSH
Anne BAINES John JOYCE Michael McGOUGH James BASQUILL Patrick COSTELLO
Patrick BAINES Michael KELLY John KNIGHT Patrick CONWAY John BURKE
Thomas BURKE Michael BUTLER

CULLENTRAGH
John DILLON Thomas BURKE James BURKE Myles BURKE Patrick O'DEA
John MEALLY Anne MORAN Michael TUOHY Anthony HERAGHTY Peter TUOHY
James McGOUGH Malachy TUOHY

MILLERHILL
John BURKE John THOMAS James HENAHAN

MOAT

Hon Geo Frederick YELVERTON John CONAN Mattias STAUNTON Patrick JOYCE
Michael KANE Michael WALSH Edward WALSH John WALSH Walter WALSH

POLLAWADDY
Francis Lynch BLOSSEE

RANNS
Hon David PLANKETT

TONADERREW
John O'MEALLY Patrick BURKE Hon David PLUNKETT

TONBAUN
Robert FARNELL Honoria ARMSTRONG

DERRYNACANNANA
John MORAN John TUOHY Patrick GERAGHTY John TUOHY Jr Michael WALSH
James McDERMOTT Owen McDERMOTT Mary McENTRYE Michael McENTRYE
Michael Tuohy

DRUNEEN
Hon Geo. F YELVERTON Owen O'MEALLY Ellen O'MEALLY Michael BRENNAN
William BRENNAN John GIBBONS Patrick HANNAN Patrick McCABE Michael WALSH
Edward WALSH John WALSH Walter WALSH John CARTER Patrick Fitzpatrick
Patrick CANNON William LAWLESS

DERREW
James TOUHY John McEVEILY

DERREW OLD
Michael HIGGINS John HENIHAN James HENIHAN Anthony HIGGINS Andrew LARKIN
Edmund LARKIN

DERRYORAN
Hugh McEVEILY John BURKE Michael KILCOYNE James McDERMOTT
Owen McDERMOTT Mary McENTRYE Michael McENTRYE

KILLAWULLAUN EAST
Anthony HIGGINS Andrew LARKIN James HENIHAN Edmund LARKIN
John O'MEALLY Patrick BURKE Patrick WALSH

KILLAWULLAN WEST
Patrick McCABE John SHERIDAN Catherine MURPHY

SKEHANAGH LOWER
Matthew O'MALLEY Mary TUBOY Patrick HORAN Peter O'DEA Martin MORAN
Michael McHUGH Jr Malachy TUOHY Michael TUOHY

CASTLEBOURKE
James TUOHY

DROMORE

Denis STAUNTON Mary STAUNTON James McDONOUGH Stephen BURKE Michael WALSH
Ulick WALSH Catherine CUSACK Thomas FITZGERALD Bridget STAUNTON John ROLAND
Thomas DUFFY Walter HOPKINS Peter HOPKINS Val O'CONNOR BLAKE

GLASGORT
William FADDEN Michael RYDER Mary KEANE Patrick CAVNEY

BELLABURKE
Martin WALSH James CAMPBELL John KIRBY Thomas WALSH Patrick CANNON
John O'MALLEY John CASEY Owen O'MALLEY Ellen O'MALLEY Anthony MURPHY
John MALONE Marcus BURKE Patrick HIGGINS Michael FEENAGHTY
Martin FEENAGHTY Thomas McNULTY James HUGHES Thomas BAINES James LAWLESS

GORTBAUN
Patrick McGREEVY Thomas WALSH John LUDDEN David WALSH James WALSH
Patrick WALSH Edmond WALSH James CAMPBELL John KIRBY

KILLADEER
Patrick MURPHY John SHEA Mary LYONS Honoria FLAHERY Michael O'BRIEN
Michael HUGHS James McEVILY Patrick LYONS Martin WALSH Thomas WALSH
John BERNE Mary GIBBONS

ATTAVALLY
Francis Lynch BLOSSE Martin FLANAGAN

BALLOR WEST
John CARTER Myles GIBBONS Patrick FITZPATRICK Patrick CANNON
William LAWLESS Patrick GIBBONS Patrick McCABE Ellen O'MALLEY Edmond GIBBONS

CLOONCROOEEL
John GIBBONS Martin STAUNTON Michael O'DONNELL William ARMSTRONG Anthony
JENNINGS

CREEVAGH
Hon. David PLUNKETT Francis McCARTHY Chas McCORMICK Chae McCORMICK Jr

PARISH OF OUGHAVAL

CUILLEEN
Denis GANNON Patrick GRADY Patrick GRADY Jr Austim PURCELL Lally FERGUS
John FERGUS Jr Patrick PURCELL John FERGUS Thomas NEEDHAM Patrick NEEDHAM
John MALLEY Hugh McGUIRE Patrick WALSH Peter McGUIRE Austin NEEDHAM James
GAVIN
Michael GAVIN Felix McGUIRE Patrick McGIRR James McGIRR Patrick McGIRR
Patrick GIBBONS Frank HYNES Owen HYNES Mary WALSH Patrick GERAGHTY
James MACKEN Patrick CLARKE

KILSALLAGH
Austin MALLEY Anthony GRALES John MALLEY James BALL Owen CANNON
Michael MALLEY Bridget MALLEY Pat MALLEY James LALLY John FLANAGAN
John DUFFY William GRADY Martin MULLEY Owen MALLEY Patrick DUFFY
Michael DUFFY (James) Michael DUFFY (Peter) Michael MORTIMER Patrick GRADY

LECKANVY
John MORTIMER John BURNS Michael GERAGHTY Patrick MORTIMER John MALLEY
Michael MORTIMER Anthony MORAN Thomas MORTIMER Patrick GERAGHTY
Austin GERAGHTY Patrick MALLEY Anthony HESTER Austin MORTIMER
Michael McANTEE Thomas GERAGHTY Patrick FARRELL John TOOLE James FERGUS
George MORTIMER Austin FERGUS Charles GIBBONS James RUDDY Daniel MORAN
James RUTTLEDGE

CARROWMAC LOUGHLIN
Anthony HYNES Michael GAVIN Michael REILLY Michael O'DONNELL John BOYLE
Bridget HYNES Austin GAVIN John SALMON Patrick HALLINAN

GLENBAUN
James O'DONNELL Thade O'DONNELLY Hugh McLAUGHLIN Thomas McLAUGHLIN
Michael CUNNANE Owen MARVIN Peter JOYCE Patrick JOYCE John DUFFY

Parish of BALLYHEAN

DERRYNAGOOLEY
Patrick McGOUGH Michael GANNON John McGOUGH Thomas McHALE
Julia LAWLESS James McGOUGH

DRUMLOUGHRA
Michael WALSH John ROURKE Michael THOMAS John FLANAGAN

KILLADEER
Patrick William STANTON Patrick Ulick STANTON Michael O'BRIEN John COSTELLO
Patrick COSTELLO Patrick MALLY Edward MITCHELL James MORAN
Patrick McGREAL Henry WALSH Peter MALLY James McEVILLY Anne MALLY

MAGHERANAGAY

Anthony CONNOR JohnFADDEN
MAGHERAFADDA

John C LARAMINIE William C CLARKE Catherine JOYCE James CHRISTOPHER
Frs. Crosbie McDONNELL John WARD Cicily HIGGINS Michael WALSH
Patrick CANNON Catherine STAUNTON Laurence GERAGHTY Thomas MORAN

PARKBOY

Patrick COGHLAN James BAILLIE

WEST LAND
Michael McGREEVY Patrick MULLIGAN Thomas THORTON John CALLAGHAN
Thomas LOFTUS John McHUGH Patrick REILLY Thomas WALSH Anthony DUNNE
Thomas JORDAN Patrick DUNNE John LAFFOE James CHRISTOPHER John CONNOR
Michael BURKE John ORMSBY Michael LAFFY Michael DEVINE Luke CHRISTOPHER
William McADAM

CREGGANBELL
Patrick COGHLAN James BAILLE

DERRYGRAVE WEST
Richard JOYCE William McCUE

PARISH of ISLANDEADY

LISMOLIN
Patrick BURKE Patrick NEEDHAM Anne NEEDHAM John MALLEY Edmund MALOY

BALLYNAMARROGE
Michael DUFFY Mary CLARKE Catherine CONNOR David WALSH Michael MALLEY
Michael STANTON James MULGREW Owen CUSACK Martin CONNOR Hugh QUINN
Thomas WALSH Peter HENAHAN Patrick WALSH Thomas KILCOYNE
Thomas MALLEY Anne WALSH Thomas WALSH Owen MALLEY Walter WALSH
William FLANAGAN John WALSH John MONAHAN WILLIAM NOBLE
Walter NEEDHAM Ulick CUSACK Thomas BRENNAN John STANTON

CASHEL
John SALMON Hugh SALMON Anthon REILLY John RYAN John WALSH
Patrick WALSH Timothy REILLY Bryan REILLY Margaret MULROY Patrick MALEY
Thomas IRWIN Stephen IRWIN John MALLEY Richard GIBBONS John PHILBIN
Martin MALLEY David GIBBONS Patrick MADDEN Ellen MADDEN John GIBBONS
Edward CANNON Peter CONNABOY Margaret MALLEY

CARROWBEG
Martin O'BRIEN James WALSH Richard BURKE Andrew LEHAN Michael FLAHERTY
Patrick FLAHERTY Michael GIBBONS Walter GIBBONS Andrew HERAGHTY
Thomas HERAGHTY Patrick COSTELLO Matthew O'BRIEN Darby O'BRIEN
James CUSACK John KIRBY Peter KIRBY Patrick WALSH John PHILBIN Edmund
STANTON

FAIRHILL
Miles JORDAN Catherine KIRBY Catherine HOPKINS

KNOCKANEDEN
Hugh J H BROWNE

Parish of KILMACLASSER

BALLINTLEVA
James GARVAN Margaret ROONEY Patrick RYAN Michael RYAN James PRINTY
John RYAN Michael PRINTY John MORAN Michael KELLY Peter NILAND
Catherine KELLY Michael MORAN Patrick DURKIN John LAWLESS John McNALLY

COGAULA incomplete
Thomas KIRBY Patrick PHILBIN Michael MORAN Daniel BRENNAN Anthony MALLEY
Peter MALLEY Patrick MALONE Thomas MALLEY David CUSACK Sarah MORAN
John HANLEY Michael O'BRIEN Michael MURRAY Michael MALLEY
Patrick MALLEY Matthew GIBBONS John MALLEY Jr. John GIBBONS John MALLEY Sr
Patrick KILCOYNE John MURRAY John NILAND Patrick MORAN

SHEEAN
Thomas DUFFY James McGUIRE Martin MURRAY Michael GERAGHTY James MALLEY
Thomas O'DONNELL Edmund CAREY Thomas MURPHY Michael CAMPBELL
John QUINN Thomas MURRAY Patrick MURRAY Edmund CASEY Brian LUDDEN
Anthony DOHERTY

DERRINTLOURA
Patrick WARD Daniel BURDISH John O'BOYLE

---
Andrew Aaron Orr
President of <a href="http://www.freeyellow.com/members4/andreworr/index.html">Andrew's Worldwide Penpals Club</a>
ICQ # 15137902