TALIAFERRO-L Archives

Archiver > TALIAFERRO > 2003-09 > 1062803844

From: "Gene & Bobbie Leckie" <>
Subject: RE: [Taliaferro] Samuel W TALIAFERRO b 1843 KY
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 18:17:24 -0500

Hi Jane,
I am also interested in the family of Harry Taliaferro. Would share what
you have. Here is what I have and I have more on the Taliaferro-Leckie tie
ins.
Gene Leckie

Descendants of Henry (Harry) Taliaferro

1 Henry (Harry) Taliaferrob: Abt. 1737d 1: 1803 Stevensburg, Culpeper
County, Virginia d 2: Bef. April 1805 Culpeper County, Virginia d 3: 1808
Culpeper County, Virginia
+Elizabeth (Unknown)
2 Sarah (Sally) Taliaferrob: Stevensburg, Culpeper County, Virginiad
1: March 23, 1821 Rapides Parish, Louisiana d 2: March 24, 1821
+Robert Galatin Leckieb 1: Abt. 1775 Port Royal, Caroline County,
Virginia b 2: Abt. 1771 Port Royal, Caroline County, Virginiad: August 4,
1864 Rapides (now Grant) Parish, Louisianam: January 31, 1797 St. Mark's
Episcopal Church, Culpeper County, Virginia.b: Leckie Cemetery, Old Leckie
Homestead on Perry Branch Clear Creek near Pollock, Grant Parish, Louisiana
2 Elizabeth Taliaferrob: Stevensburg, Culpeper County, Virginia
+William L. Leckieb: July 9, 1764 Port Royal, Caroline County,
Virginad 1: October 15, 1842 Guilford County, Tennessee d 2: October 5,
1842 d 3: October 15, 1842 Rutherford Co. Tennessem: Abt. 1795
2 John Taliaferrob: Abt. 1764 Stevensburg, Culpeper County, Virginia
+Alice Leckieb: Aft. 1771m: March 12, 1795 St. Mark's Episcopal
Church, Culpeper County, Virginia
2 Alice Taliaferro
+James A. Thom
2 Nancy Taliaferro