TAULBEE-L Archives

Archiver > TAULBEE > 2006-08 > 1155237242

From: Norma Adams <>
Subject: Re: [TAULBEE-L] Rose's book
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 15:14:02 -0400

Ok, Thanks for the reminder! Family stuff had made me forget I hadn't
done that yet. I have just added an update to page 328 for the son of
Granville Taulbee. Samuel E. Taulbee was my daughter-in-law's
g-grandfather. Sam's daughter, Edith Mae, is still alive, but in a
nursing home in Tennessee. She has alzheimers. She formerly lived in
Perry Co. Ky. in Hazard.

Norma

1. SAMUEL E.5 TAULBEE (GRANVILLE4, JAMES3, WILLIAM H.2, SAMUEL1) was born
May 06, 1887 in Hazel Green, Wolfe Co., Ky, and died March 16, 1976 in
Dayton, Montgomery Co., Ohio. He married (1) IDA RISON, daughter of JAMES
RISON and SYTHIA GILLESPIE. She was born Abt. 1884 in Estill Co.,Kentucky,
and died August 11, 1914 in Morgan Co.,Kentucky. He married (2) VERNIE
STACY.

Notes for SAMUEL E. TAULBEE:
From the SS application:

Worker's Name: Samuel Ellsbury Taulbee
Full name under which you work: Sam Taulbee
Permanent address: Insko, Ky
Wife's name before marriage: Verna Mae Perkins (she was #2)
Business name: Miller Mines
Business Address: Helechwa, Ky.
Age last birthday: 53