TAYLOR-L Archives

Archiver > TAYLOR > 2001-02 > 0983385722

From: "Shirley Chang" <>
Subject: [TAYLOR-List] Susan, David, Eda, William and James TAYLOR- TN, IL, MO
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:42:02 -0800

Susan TAYLOR, b 1819 in IL/TN? Married February 13, 1839 in Taney Co.
MO (now Stone Co.) to Jonah G. SHORT. She died before 1863 in Barry
Co., MO. Susan's siblings were David TAYLOR, b abt. 1817, married
December 28, 1838 in Barry Co., MO to Elizabeth PACKWOOD; Eda TAYLOR,
b abt. 1815 in TN, m April 12, 1838 in Greene Co., MO to John REEVES,
Sr; William TAYLOR m. Louisa (Eliza); and James TAYLOR, b abt 1821, m
Margaret Hudson. In the 1840 Missouri Census, all the above lived in
the Mineral Springs area of Barry Co., MO. Susan was my great great
grandmother. Her daughter, Lucinda SHORT m James Thomas Potter and
their son John Hastin Potter was my mother Capitola Potter's father.
Any information would be greatly appreciated and I will gladly share
any info I have.

This thread: