TEXAS-L Archives

Archiver > TEXAS > 2007-01 > 1170133817

From: "Nena Smothers" <>
Subject: [TEXAS] Fosters - Georgetown
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 21:10:17 -0800

HI, I am trying to locate anyone researching Georgetown Foster's or might be
related or a living descendant of them.

In particular: here is the line of descent I am searching

William Smeathers b 1765-67 NC/Tn d Aug 13 1837 Columbia TX
+ Mary Winters abt 1988 TN b 1769 Tn d by 1810 prob KY/IN
Archibald Jacob Smeathers b 1795 Tennessee d Mar 16 1864 Burleson Co Tx
+ Margaret Goodman Jul 22 1824 Daviess Co Ky b ? In d by 1826 In
ONLY child:
Mary Jane Smeathers b Sep 1825 Ind d 1913 Swisher Co Tulia Tx
probably at home of her oldest son, Joseph H Foster
+ Alexander Hamilton Foster Nov 13 1842 Dubois Co Ind b 1816 KY d abt
1895 census Tx

Vol. 1, Swisher County Death Records Clerk's No: 192 Date of Record: July
10, 1913
Mary Jane Foster White Female Widowed 87 years 10 months 26 days Born Dubois
County, Indiana