THOMPSON-L Archives

Archiver > THOMPSON > 2010-11 > 1291025028

From: "Colleen M. Cook" <>
Subject: Re: [THOMPSON] Clan Thompson
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 02:03:48 -0800

How do you get to Clan Thompson--I am a Thompson woman with no one to do
Thompson DNA.
I keep watching and looking for anyone who might be a Thompson with my
father and grandfather.

Father's name Frank Fuller Thompson (Minneapolis MN, b. 15 Oct. 1879--d.
Salem OR, 08 Jan. 1961) m. Amanda Ervin,
22 Feb 1902 near Spokane WA.
He had 2 children with Amanda, Duane, d. 22 Dec. 1932, Rapid City SD and
Dona, d. OR,
He had a sister, Daisy m. Phelps.
Frank's father Samuel S. Thompson--some have said the 'S' might be
Sylvester.
S.S.'s b. in Minneapolis and d. in Minneapolis but I don't have the dates
right here.
He married Jennie Walker, divorced, married again, d. in train accident.

Hoping someone will recognize these two!

Thanks, CC