TIPTON-L Archives

Archiver > TIPTON > 2002-08 > 1029289370

Subject: [TIPTON] Re: Emma Tipton Lonadier
Date: 13 Aug 2002 19:42:50 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/GMSBAIB/609.1

Message Board Post:

This is only my second day at getting on this site - and already I've found a relative! Your great grandmother was my grandfather's sister. I don't know a lot but I can tell you what I know. My grandfather was Frederick Dade Tipton. He was born in January 1885 and died in June 1970. He was buried in Arcadia, LA. Grandpa was married to Evelyn Pylant and their son (one child died as infant) was my father, Lewis C. Tipton, born May 17, 1920. Grandma died in 1959 and my father died Jan. 3, 1961, at age 40. I am one of 3 daughters born to Lewis and Ida Dale Gore Tipton (remarried-now has last name Rabon). My sisters names are Virginia and Beatrice. Until my grandmother's death, Grandpa and Grandma Tipton lived in Minden, LA. I believe Grandpa and your Great Grandma had a brother named Noah and a sister named Lily. I don't know anything about Noah. Believe Lily had children named Samuel, Viola, Julian, Milton, Annie May (I met Viola & Annie May - they lived togeth!
er in Arcadia; Annie May had 3 children-Vievelyn, Sandra & Carole (son). I haven't seen them in years though.) Believe Julian had children named Harold, Donald Ray, Peggy and another son. Milton never married & is buried in Montgomery, LA. My information was that Lily was Lily Harrison Lonidier but must not be right if your Gr Grandma was Emma Lonidier?????? If you find out more information, please share with me. I live in Spring, TX (was born in Ruston, LA).

This thread: