TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 1999-01 > 0915471562

From: Arne Langås <>
Subject: TMG-L: Prepositions??
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 18:39:22 +0100

Hello
Would it be a possibility to add "standard prepositions" in the master place list? I mean, instead of letting the program use "in" or "at", you could add a preposition before the place name? Of course it is possible to add it before the [L] in the sentence, but a "standard" for each place would have been easier. Then it would have been easier not no make mistakes, such as writing "in" in some sentences and "at" in others, even if it is the same place.
I think I've seen some other programs with this function. If they have it, why shouldn't TMG??

Well, it's just something that fell into my mind.

Yours
ArL