TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 1999-07 > 0930840067

From: Donna <<A HREF="mailto:"></A>>
Subject: TMG-L: Pedigree Report
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 10:41:07 -0400

How do I get a pedigree report to print on more than 5 generations on a page? I
tried the compressed version but got a lot of gibberish (characters) and it is
unreadable. I don't have that far back and would like it on one page. Also, is
there a way to get it to print out on multiple pages so it can be taped together
to form a huge square of rectangle so the pages actually fit together.

Sorry Im still new at this
Donna

This thread: