TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 1999-07 > 0930898647-01

From: "Paul Delany" <<A HREF="mailto:"></A>>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: Wrong citation information, is there a way to globally change?
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 07:57:27 +0100

Donny,

I'm afraid there's no way of doing this, it's something I've been asking for for the last couple of year. What I would like is a master citation list which is similar to the master source list, so that you only fill out the CD once and then attach that to the source. That way if you a citation many times you don't need to fill out the details time and time again, and also if you make a mistake or change your mind what information is in the CD you only need change it one.

Paul

>>> <> 30/06/99 13:28:43 >>>
I entered a source for an individual some time ago. I have now noticed that
the information that I put in the citation detail "5 June 1858, obit of
Armps Lakes" has the date wrong. That date should be 1958 not 1858. This
affects about thirty people as I used the info from this obit to enter data
on all of them. Is there a way to change all the wrong citations without
having to go to each one individually?

This thread: