TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 1999-11 > 0943156069

From: "Laura and Lloyd" <>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: Printer/Scanner - Off topic - revisited
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 19:47:49 -0800

Thanks so very much, Robin, for enlightening me.-- and I hope the others,
too. I have a Canon BCJ5000. Am I going to have any problems in printing
for TMG? PAF3 (Personal Ancestral File) does not support it. My dot matrix
died last Spring and I had this printer for my scanner. So until I get TMG
implemented -- up and going -- I cannot print any genealogy without total
typing.

Laura GENTNER DUNWALD
Grants Pass, OR