TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 1999-11 > 0943766507

From: Don Fehr <>
Subject: TMG-L: Sources
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 21:21:47 -0800

Hello All

Want I am looking for is how people handle "source type" when the info
(database/gedcom) is sent to you by an individual. I have looked through
the various source types and can't seem to find one that suits me. So I was
wondering what others do about this? The individual you get the info from
may have used a great source but doesn't list it or whatever; so the best I
can do is say who I got it from and I guess give it a surety of "1" don't
know if it should be a "2".

All comments welcome!

Don Fehr