TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0946766421

From: "terry" <>
Subject: how do I get these utilities!: TMG-L: Grateful Appreciation and Happy 2000!
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 17:40:21 -0500

thanks!
terry

. -----Original Message-----
. From:
. [mailto:]On Behalf Of
.
. Sent: Friday, December 31, 1999 2:02 PM
. To:
. Subject: TMG-L: Greatful Appreciation and Happy 2000!
.
. Today I installed and used two wonderful
. utilities that were referenced here
. on the List the last few weeks. Based on the
. ease with which they installed
. and very easy and successful results I would
. recommend them to anyone with
. similar problems.
.
. My great thanks to George King for his CRW Report
. definition for a single
. generation Genealogy Report for proofing data entry.
.
. Likewise to John Cardinal for his TMG Utilities
. program for cleaning up the
. names in my database. Over the years in various
. genealogy programs I had
. things like (--?--) and CAHILL and Cardinal in my
. list of surnames. His
. program very quickly cleaned out all these old
. strange names and reduced my
. all caps to mixed case quickly, easily and cleanly.
.
. It is the help of such gentlemen, Lee Hoffman,
. Bob Velke and staff, and of
. course all the others on the list that it is so
. very valuable to monitor the
. list. I thank all of them and you for all I have
. learned and the help
. received over the last few years since I started with TMG.
.
. Happy 2000 to all!
.
. Jerry Cahill