TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0946833817

From: "J.O.Baker" <>
Subject: [TMG] Ref: TMG 4.0d
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2000 09:23:37 -0800

Hello,
This question has to do with Accent, and unwanted colour
tones in the wrong places. With Accent turned OFF, I have overiding
colours showing up as follows
Person View: the printed headings 'Type,Date, Name/Place, Ages' and all
dotted lines within this window are showing in a Reddish/brown tint
rather than usual black.
Family View: The Subject, and Parents and below that the Spouse and
Parents are correct in 'black' but all below, the labels Children, Sex,
Birth, Death, Spouse' as such and all the dotted lined, etc. have this
reddish/brown hue, regardless of Accent OFF. The entries as I have made
them are perfectly done (blue0.
Tree View: Here all is as it should be, except the window frame for
'Siblings' and 'Children' and the dotted lines making up that window....
same stupid reddish/brown colour.

Does anyony know how I accomplished this or how I can correct it. I know
it is incorrect since I have two computers and only my 'good computer'
exhibits this problem . Thank you anyone who can help, and have a
Blessed Christmas.
Jay Baker

This thread: