TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0946956416

From: "Burt McHaley" <>
Subject: TMG-L: Report definition filtered group failure to supply a defined number of descendant generations.
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 20:26:56 -0700

The report definition-list of people as per Figure 4, page 44 of the TMGW
reference manual shows how to filter for descendants of an individual.
Using my ggg grandfather's ID with spouses checked, and descendant box
unchecked, yields 523 people.

Doing the same with the descendant box checked for 3 generations yields 523
people.

I wonder why I can't just get the ancestor with just 3 generations of
descendants?

Thank you,
Burt McHaley