TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0946996471

From: Frank Malaney <>
Subject: TMG-L: Potential user wants live demo
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 09:34:31 -0500

I am currently using UFT and am rapidly becoming disenchanted with the
policies of the new owners. I am considering moving to TMG but I would
like to actually see the program in operation and discuss with users their
feelings about it.

I have downloaded the Demo from the Wholly Genes website and worked through
it. However, I would like an opportunity to sit down with a user, see the
actual program in operation, and talk one-on-one with that user. I
attempted to contact the Columbus User's Group via the contact list posted
in the Wholly Genes website but apparently the group is currently inactive.

I live in the Columbus-Newark-Lancaster area of central Ohio. If there is
any user who would be willing to meet with me, please contact me privately
by e-mailing me at:

Thanks,
Frank Malaney