TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0947006668

From: Lee Hoffman/KY <>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: list persons and #'s of persons & site
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 12:24:28 -0500

PatCassdy wrote:
>I am trying to list persons and their #'s who are in a specific site in their
>location tabs preferably with the date given.

Generate a List of People (LOP) report using the following Focus filter:
Any Event Group(s) Place Contains [?] END

When TMG asks for the desired place, enter the place desired or some
portion of it. You may also use the specific location field (i.e., Detail,
City, County/Parish, State, or County) in the filter instead of the generic
"Place".

Hope this helps -