TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0947071896

From: Robin Lamacraft <>
Subject: TMG-L: A couple of VCF Quirks
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 22:01:36 +1030

Just tried to get a quick rough cut chart out for checking to discover the
following:

1) On metric paper (like A3) it is a little difficult to think of a grid
spacing (and margin settings) as 0.0147? feet. I could not find a way to
set the units to metric (mm).

2) Having set up my printer settings in VCF once they are not remembered
when I try to generate the report again (printer selection, margins, paper
orientation, etc). It is a pain to set it up these settings each time when
the printer that you want to use is not the default printer - I have 3
printers all on my network used for different purposes.

Has anyone got a work-around for these?

Robin Ross Lamacraft (Adelaide, AUSTRALIA)