TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0947117013

From: "Trevor Rix" <>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: New Start - 16 v 32bits - TMG versions
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 00:03:33 +0000

We, TWR Computing, are that firm in Suffolk :). As far as we are aware we
are the only company in the UK which has both the Gold and the Silver
editions in stock for sale. The Gold is 73 pounds and the Silver is 39
pounds; both inclusive of VAT, first-class postage and packing, and
unlimited telephone and e-mail support, normally 8am to 10pm 7 days a
week. More details on our website.

> A firm in Suffolk of which I
> have no knowledge shows ·73 for Gold and ·39 for Silver.

Trevor Rix
TWR Computing
Suppliers of Software and Computers for Family Historians
Clapstile Farm, Alpheton, Sudbury, Suffolk CO10 9BN, United Kingdom
phone/fax 01284 828271 international +44 1284 828271

http://www.twrcomputing.co.uk