TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0947150837

From: "J.O.Baker" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Ref: TMG 4.0d
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 01:27:17 -0800

Hello Lee, You are the only one who suggested a remedy, but that did not
do anything to the remove the problem, e.g. the errant colour showing up in
parts of the display. Since this is not crucial to any production in Ver.4.0d,
and since it now seems that our 20 month wait is almost ended (Ver5 .final) I
guess I will just ignore Ver 4.0d as is and wait until I see how it might
resolve itself. But I do thank you for your input. Incidentally i had tried
that myself beforehand, and since that did not clear up the colours, I decided
the List might have an
answer. If I do locate the problem and its cause, I'll get back to you for
future reference. Thanks again.
Jay