TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0947178102

From: Lorna McIntosh <>
Subject: TMG-L: Print preview?
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 06:01:42 +1300

As a newcomer to TMG I'm finding my way gradually.
My current exploration route is around the reporting facilities.

Is there a way to have the equivalent of a "print preview" whereby you
can return to the report definitions after viewing the output on screen
and tweak it again, rather than being thrown back to the individual and
having to select the whole report again??

This would be VERY useful.

Regards,

Lorna
--