TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0947213471

From: "spegler" <>
Subject: TMG-L: new version wish list
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 20:51:11 -0600

Improved merging capabilities are a must. Often when I merge someone, the
rest of the family should also be merged -- children, parents, spouses. Why
can't the program ask if I also want to merge father, then mother, spouse,
etc. after merging the principle? This would be incredibly time saving for
those who are working with information from many sources or researchers.