TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0947215186

From: "Donald Keiffer" <>
Subject: TMG-L: Gedcom export
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 19:19:46 -0800

I am trying to export a gedcom of my family and only want to include-
1. each of my ancestors and their spouse.
and
2. each of their children and their spouse but none of their
descendants.

I have tried by exporting ancestors of (me) and
ID exquals (me) end
and then add their
spouses, ancestors 250 generations, descendants 1 generation

I only get ancestors spouses and children but do not get children's
spouses.

Appreciate any help,
Thank you
Donald Keiffer