TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0947259646

From: "Floyd & Sarah Della Corte" <>
Subject: TMG-L: Printing Lists
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 09:40:46 -0600

George King wrote to Judy McAuliffe:

On Christmas
day, bad timing, I posted an offer here for a one generation genealogy
report that helps new TMG users to enter Memo sentences and source
citations that conform with TMG defaults. If you are interested, I'll send
the report definition and instructions about adding the report to your TMG
CRW Report Log.

George, I would also like a copy of the report definition and instructions.
I copied your offer earlier and then promptly filed it so it
couldn't be found. I am just starting to work with sentences and would
find it helpful. Thanks.

Sarah J. Della Corte