TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0947273762

From: Karla Huebner <>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: New version wish list
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 14:36:02 -0500

I agree with Terry that it's maddening clicking two or three times on a tag
or flag before it opens (but I seem to recall reading this had something to
do with Foxpro?).

My own pet wish for now, just in case Bob is reading, is PDF file
compatibility for exhibits. I've mentioned this before but he may have been
consumed with finishing 4.0.

Karla Huebner

Message text written by INTERNET:
>My real #1 wish if for a modern Windows interface -- where fields behave
as you
expect when you click on them (it seems I can never remember to wait after
clicking a flag -- I often open the first flag on the list instead of the
one I
want; and I don't know how many times I've carefully selected a bit of text
in a
field to delete only to have the selection drop as I look away to enter the
new
data.) I just have a hard time remembering to allow for the little quirks.
But I
assume this will all get fixed in a new 32-bit version.

Terry Reigel