TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0947283711

From: "Leif B. Kristensen" <>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: New version wish list
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 23:21:51 +0100

On Fri, 7 Jan 2000 14:36:02 -0500, Karla Huebner
<> wrote:

>I agree with Terry that it's maddening clicking two or three times on a tag
>or flag before it opens (but I seem to recall reading this had something to
>do with Foxpro?).

Probably this behavior will be eliminated with the next 32 bits version,
due in a few months.

regards from Leif B. near the North Pole,
--
"I understand that a train station is where the train stops
and a bus station is where the bus stops. Now I'm sitting in