TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0947442104

From: Linda Lawhon <>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: Photo Exhibit errors (continued)
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 12:21:44 -0600

Patt wrote:
>I too use Photo Deluxe with my HP scanner and like the
>way you can touch up pictures. But one touched up it will only save in Adobe
>format.

Patt,
Could you please expound on the above? I, too, use Photo Deluxe (Business
Ed.) with my HP 5200C scanner. My son sent me a pic via attachment of my
grandchildren in JPEG format. I opened the pic in Photo Deluxe, fiddled
with the brightness and contrast, and then reduced the size of the
photo. Then I saved the result in the BMP format. Or at least I thought
that is what I did. <g> Being pretty much a novice at scanning and such, I
have to RTM x umpteen.

Linda