TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0947442104

From: Linda Lawhon <>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: Photo Exhibit errors (continued)
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 12:21:44 -0600

Patt wrote:
>I too use Photo Deluxe with my HP scanner and like the
>way you can touch up pictures. But one touched up it will only save in Adobe

Could you please expound on the above? I, too, use Photo Deluxe (Business
Ed.) with my HP 5200C scanner. My son sent me a pic via attachment of my
grandchildren in JPEG format. I opened the pic in Photo Deluxe, fiddled
with the brightness and contrast, and then reduced the size of the
photo. Then I saved the result in the BMP format. Or at least I thought
that is what I did. <g> Being pretty much a novice at scanning and such, I
have to RTM x umpteen.