TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0947447756

From: "Rae Jean Hay" <>
Subject: TMG-L: Wish Lists
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 13:55:56 -0600

When looking at the Person View, this is what I would like to have:

I want the 7 buttons to the left of the "Type, Date, Name/Place, 12DPM,
scroll bar" tag box to become part of that box.
Then I want to be able to click on a button/object to expand the "tag box"
into a larger window (a hot key would be great also).
Then I would be able to see more of the information in the fields,
especially the "Name/Place" field.
Then perhaps the fields could be expanded to include:
# of citations
# of witnesses
both surety and age columns

I have no idea if this is possible or how it would impact on TMG - it is
simply a wish. :-)
Rae Jean in Memphis