TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0947453003

From: "Rae Jean Hay" <>
Subject: TMG-L: tag box
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 15:23:23 -0600

After using "Ctrl X" to expand the tag box, I can't find a shortcut to get
into the box. I tried the tab key and the arrow keys but they do not go to
the tag box. I can click on the box with a mouse and then address the line
items but would like to use the keyboard instead. Has anyone found a
keyboard method to get into the tag box?
Rae Jean in Memphis