TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0947500314

From: "Kent, John G" <>
Subject: TMG-L: Calendar dates - free program
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 10:31:54 -0000

> Hugh Wilding wrote:
>> I think there also some free standing utilities available on a
free/shareware basis.
>> Has anyone any particular recommendations?
> From: JD Howard
> I got "Calisto" ............... It seems to work ...........

My free program Calisto mentioned by JD Howerd is still available as a self
extracting exe file (324 kb) with your web browser from the following ftp
site
ftp.essex.ac.uk/pub/biology/calendar
If anyone has a problem downloading it I will happily send it as an email
attachment.

It enables viewing of parallel dates in common calendars, has a useful
search facility (what years had a July 4th on a Friday) and much else.

John
John Kent
mailto: