TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0947512916

From: Steven Chall <>
Subject: TMG-L: Re: tag box
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 08:01:56 -0600

Rae Jean Hay" <> wrote:

After using "Ctrl X" to expand the tag box, I can't find a shortcut to
get
into the box. I tried the tab key and the arrow keys but they do not go
the tag box. I can click on the box with a mouse and then address the
line
items but would like to use the keyboard instead. Has anyone found a
keyboard method to get into the tag box?
Remember that the Person View is really 3 areas superimposed on a single
screen (Subject, Flags, Tags). Normally when you bring up a Person View,
you are first positioned in the Subject area. You can switch areas using
Ctrl-Tab.

Steven Chall in Minneapolis, MN =[;-)