TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0947546060

From: "Hugh Wilding" <>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: Sources
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 23:14:20 -0000

On Monday, January 10, 2000 9:04 PM Patsy Kishler wrote:

> Seriously, I have their diplomas and class rosters. Assuming that that
> is all I have, how do I cite these?

Patsy, I have posted a reply which I think will also handle diplomas. I am
afraid that I have no understanding of the term "class roster" - do you mean
a list of names of the pupils in a class or what?

BTW if you paid the tuition, did you get a fee bill? If you've kept these,
they may be source documentation...

Hugh Wilding
Berkshire, England
<>