TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0947559773

From: Bob Geldart <>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: Narative Repoort with graphics?
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 19:02:53 -0800

At 06:15 PM 01/09/2000 EST, Andy wrote:
>In a message dated 01/09/2000 2:04:42 PM Central Standard Time,
>
> Actually, I think I've got it worked out to get almost exactly what I want
> (including screenshot and all links and anchors) with one individual
> narrative report - I've been playing with it most of the day.
>
> The page at:
>
> http://members.aol.com/agh3rd/newwcode.htm
>
> shows the output thus far. I'd be interested in your thoughts.

Actually, you have one too many "w" in newcode -- it should be:
http://members.aol.com/agh3rd/newcode.htm

And it seems that most of the other links don't seems to work. And the
screenshot takes a bit to download. But, it's an interesting page. Is the
screenshot from TMGW or a another database program?

Bob
Maynard, MA