TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0947768773

From: gregrehme <>
Subject: TMG-L: FOXW2600 Crash
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 07:06:13 -0600

I run TMG 4.0 Gold with Windows 98, 190+ memory. Last night I was adding
a new family group and while adding a baptism witness, the application
hung up with the center message stating "working". After I had a coffee
and found it still working, I did an alt-ctl-del and ended the
application. No other applications were running. I restarted TMG and got
the FMXW2660 JUST CRASHED message. I restarted the PC and all seemed to
be OK from then on.
This is the first time this happened to me. Anyone have this problem? I
have been using 4.0 since it came out. I upgraded to Win98 from Win95
last October.
Regards, Greg Rehme