TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0947880261

From: "David G. Stuart" <>
Subject: TMG-L: Cemetery list ??
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 14:04:21 -0600

Trying to build a cemetery list, with name, date of death and the
information from the burial tag. I have set the filter on the burial tag

to "is not empty" so far so good. When I go to the output columns I can
find a place for the name and date of death but can not find anything
that will work for the burial tag. If I test print to the screen the
names and dates appear but no cemetery information. It seems so simple
and yet I am missing one or more steps, any suggestions are appreciated.

--
David G. Stuart http://stuart.cjb.net
Autograph of the Week