TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0947946506

From: Steven Chall <>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: changing Christening to Baptism
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 08:28:26 -0600

Sometimes the hardest part about taking a vacation is trying to get
caught up upon my return. This was originally asked in mid December so
please forgive me if this has been answered in the interim. I still have
20 unread digests.

Matt asked if there was an easy way to change a group of "christenings"
to "baptisms".
~~~
Using the CRW, a custom picklist could be created of only those people
who had the christening tag. Then stepping through that picklist, each
christening tag could be selected and the tag type changed to baptism.
One interesting aspect of this type of change is that, even if you have
hundreds of people to wade through, and cannot do them all in one
session, you don't even need to use an "updated" flag. Each time you
generate the custom picklist for christening, it will only contain those
who are left.
Just another nice feature of TMG over UFT and so many of the other
programs.

Steven Chall in Minneapolis, MN =[;-)