TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0947981067

From: "Stuart Armstrong" <>
Subject: TMG-L: Multiple Sources
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 17:04:27 -0700

Bob Gillis wrote:

The problem with keeping multiple citations that add little to the
information is the endnotes or footnotes get to be very large. There
are ways to keep the secondary citations out of reports by using surety
levels but these require careful changing of sureties and reprot
parameters.

Would that this were true! Are you sure? Surety thresholds are not intended to exclude citations, as I once thought. Do you have some other trick in mind that I'm not aware of?

Stuart Armstrong
mail to:
web page: http://cgi.aros.net/~stuarta