TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0948017246

From: "Donna Swedberg" <>
Subject: TMG-L: PDA question, revisited
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 02:07:26 -0800

I may have missed the answer, but I believe the person who originally asked
about genealogy programs for PDA's wrote that they had a PDA which operated
with Windows CE. All of the answers that I saw pertained to Palm PDAs.

I, too, have a WinCE PDA and would like to know if there are any genealogy
programs which are compatible with the Windows CE platform. Will the Palm
genealogy programs work on Windows CE?

Thanks,
Donna Swedberg, a newbie to TMG